Residential & Commercial Ground Rents For Sale: Freehold Ground Rent Investments For Sale
Paramount Investments can advise on the purchase and sale of commercial, licensed, industrial, leisure, office, retail, residential and healthcare freeholds, ground rents and reversionary investments in England, Scotland and Wales.
We offer ground rents for sale at all levels, from small converted houses and property developments to large sites built by major UK builders and property developers.
We focus on purchasing reversionary ground rents, either for initial income or for the opportunity of a reversion of the underlying property at some point in the future.
Paramount Investments specialise in acquisition and sale of ground rents as a long term investment.
Freehold Residential & Commercial Ground Rent Investments For Sale:, Revisionary Investments & Freeholds For Sale
Demand for UK buying ommercial and residential ground rent investments has grown in recent years. It is an affordable form of investment and can provide a secure return with other benefits.
- Ground rents for sale in East Anglia Peterborough, Luton, Southend-on-Sea, Welwyn, Hatfield, Stevenage, St Albans, Bedford, Dunstable, Cambridge, Norwich ,Ipswich, Huntingdon, Lincoln, Harlow, Epping Forest, Brentwood, Basildon, Chelmsford, Braintree, Great Yarmouth and Kings Lynn
- Ground rents for sale in London Barking and Dagenham Barnet Bexley Brent Bromley Camden City of London City of Westminster Croydon Ealing Enfield Greenwich Hackney Hammersmith and Fulham Haringey Harrow Havering Hillingdon Hounslow Islington Kensington and Chelsea Kingston upon Thames Lambeth Lewisham Merton Newham Redbridge Richmond upon Thames Southwark Sutton Tower Hamlets Waltham Forest Wandsworth .
- Ground rents for sale in the Midlands Birmingham, Coventry, Derby, Wolverhampton, Leicester, Northampton, Nottingham, Stoke-on-Trent, Bromsgrove, Burton upon Trent, Buxton, Cannock, Chesterfield, Dudley Evesham, Grantham, Hereford, Hinckley, Ilkeston, Kenilworth, Kettering,, Kidderminster, Leamington Spa, Lichfield, Mansfield, Nuneaton, Redditch, Rugby, Rugeley, Shrewsbury, Solihull, Stafford, Stourbridge, Stratford-upon-Avon, Sutton Coldfield, Tamworth, Telford, Uttoxeter, Walsall, Warwick, Wednesbury, Wellingborough, West Bromwich and Worcester
- Ground rents for sale in North East England
Newcastle upon Tyne, Darlington, Durham, Gateshead, Hartlepool, Middlesbrough, South Shields, Stockton-on-Tees and Sunderland.
- Ground rents for sale in North West England
Manchester, Liverpool, Warrington, Blackpool, Bolton, Stockport, Preston, Blackburn, Oldham, St Helens, Rochdale, Crewe, Carlisle, Southport, Birkenhead, Wigan, Burnley, Salford, Barrow-in-Furness, Wythenshawe, Ellesmere Port, Runcorn, Bury, Bootle, Wallasey, Huyton, Widnes, Sale and Macclesfield.
- Ground rents for sale in Scotland Glasgow, Edinburgh, Aberdeen, Dundee, Paisley, East Kilbride, Livingston, West Lothian, Cumbernauld, Hamilton, Kirkcaldy, Fife, Ayr, Perth, Kinross, Kilmarnock, Inverness, Greenock, Coatbridge, Glenrothes, Airdrie, Falkirk, Stirling, Irvine, Rutherglen, Dumfries, Motherwell, Wishaw, Clydebank, Bearsden and Cambuslang
- Ground rents for sale in South East England Brighton, Guildford, Worthing, Portsmouth,, Reading, Basingstoke, Southampton, Milton Keynes, Aylesbury, Wokingham, Bracknell, Medway, Ashford, Dover, Oxford, Hastings, Crawley, Maidstone, Canterbury, Wycombe and Slough
- Ground rents for sale in South West England Bristol. Plymouth, Bournemouth, Poole, Swindon, Gloucester, Cheltenham, Torbay, Exeter, Bath, Weston-super-Mare, Salisbury, Taunton, Newquay Truro. Falmouth, Penzance, Tewkesbury, Cotswolds, Stroud, and Weymouth.
- Ground rents for sale in Wales Blaenau Gwent, Bridgend, Caerphilly, Cardiff, Carmarthenshire, Ceredigion, Conwy, Denbighshire, Flintshire, Gwynedd, Isle of Anglesey, Merthyr Tydfil, Monmouthshire, Neath Port Talbot, Newport, Pembrokeshire, Powys, Rhondda Cynon Taff, Swansea, Torfaen, Vale of Glamorgan, Wrexham
- Ground rents for sale in Yorkshire Leeds, Bradford, Sheffield, Rotherham, Barnsley, Doncaster, Wakefield, Scunthorpe, Calderdale, Selby, Harrogate,, Scarborough, York, Hull, Scunthorpe, Grimsby, Huddersfield, Halifax, Dewsbury and Keighley
Sale of Residential & Commercial Ground Rents, Revisionary Investments & Freeholds in the UK
Reversionary investments, commonly known as ground rent investments, occur when all of the apartments or flats within a property have been sold on leases. These individual property leases usually contain a low annual payment (ground rent) that provides a source of income to the Freeholder.
This accumulative income, together with the right to receive the apartments back when the leases eventually expire, provides the Freeholder with an additional return to his investment. The value of ground rents is affected by the rent review pattern on future income increases, the value of the underlying property and the unexpired lease length
Prior to selling ommercial and residential ground rents it is a statuatory obligation incumbent on both parties to the transaction, that Section V notices are served on the long leaseholders. This gives them a two month period within which to respond. Upon expiry of the notices, a transaction can proceed at the price stated on the notice or higher (but not lower) for up to 12 months subsequently.
The only way this can be avoided is for exchange of contracts on the ground rents sale of flats to have taken place prior to 50% of the flats being sold. This then allows completion upon sale of the last flats without the need for Section V notices..
Please contact us for more information on the purchase and sale of ommercial and residential freeholds, ground rents and reversionary investments.