Derelict Properties: Run Down Buildings, Disused Property & Development Land For Sale in the UK
Paramount Investments are estate agents specialising in the sale of derelict & distressed residential, industrial and commercial buiuldings, land & properties. such as abandoned buildings, disused brownfield industrial sites and run down, empty, old or neglected commercial properties in need of redevelopment, renovation, repair, refurbishment or restoration.
Paramount Investments offer for sale derelict, run down and abandoned houses, flats, apartments, pubs, hotels, hostels, care homes, guest houses, transport yards, petrol stations, shops, warehouses, storage facilities, retail units, supermarkets, office blocks, factories, churches, hospitals & post offices.
- Derelict properties & buildings for sale in East Anglia: Peterborough, Luton, Southend-on-Sea, Welwyn, Hatfield, Stevenage, St Albans, Bedford, Dunstable, Cambridge, Norwich ,Ipswich, Huntingdon, Lincoln, Harlow, Epping Forest, Brentwood, Basildon, Chelmsford, Braintree, Great Yarmouth and Kings Lynn
- Derelict properties & buildings for sale in London: Barking and Dagenham Barnet Bexley Brent Bromley Camden City of London City of Westminster Croydon Ealing Enfield Greenwich Hackney Hammersmith and Fulham Haringey Harrow Havering Hillingdon Hounslow Islington Kensington and Chelsea Kingston upon Thames Lambeth Lewisham Merton Newham Redbridge Richmond upon Thames Southwark Sutton Tower Hamlets Waltham Forest Wandsworth .
- Derelict properties & buildings for sale in the Midlands: Birmingham, Coventry, Derby, Wolverhampton, Leicester, Northampton, Nottingham, Stoke-on-Trent, Bromsgrove, Burton upon Trent, Buxton, Cannock, Chesterfield, Dudley Evesham, Grantham, Hereford, Hinckley, Ilkeston, Kenilworth, Kettering,, Kidderminster, Leamington Spa, Lichfield, Mansfield, Nuneaton, Redditch, Rugby, Rugeley, Shrewsbury, Solihull, Stafford, Stourbridge, Stratford-upon-Avon, Sutton Coldfield, Tamworth, Telford, Uttoxeter, Walsall, Warwick, Wednesbury, Wellingborough, West Bromwich and Worcester
- Derelict properties & buildings for sale in North East England: Newcastle upon Tyne, Darlington, Durham, Gateshead, Hartlepool, Middlesbrough, South Shields, Stockton-on-Tees and Sunderland.
- Derelict properties & buildings for sale in North West England: Manchester, Liverpool, Warrington, Blackpool, Bolton, Stockport, Preston, Blackburn, Oldham, St Helens, Rochdale, Crewe, Carlisle, Southport, Birkenhead, Wigan, Burnley, Salford, Barrow in Furness, Wythenshawe, Ellesmere Port, Runcorn, Bury, Bootle, Wallasey, Huyton, Widnes, Sale and Macclesfield.
- Derelict properties & buildings for sale in Scotland:Glasgow, Edinburgh, Aberdeen, Dundee, Paisley, East Kilbride, Livingston, West Lothian, Cumbernauld, Hamilton, Kirkcaldy, Fife, Ayr, Perth, Kinross, Kilmarnock, Inverness, Greenock, Coatbridge, Glenrothes, Airdrie, Falkirk, Stirling, Irvine, Rutherglen, Dumfries, Motherwell, Wishaw, Clydebank, Bearsden and Cambuslang
- Derelict properties & buildings for sale in South West England: Bristol. Plymouth, Bournemouth, Poole, Swindon, Gloucester, Cheltenham, Torbay, Exeter, Bath, Weston-super-Mare, Salisbury, Taunton, Newquay Truro. Falmouth, Penzance, Tewkesbury, Cotswolds, Stroud, and Weymouth.
- Derelict properties & buildings for sale in South East England: Brighton, Guildford, Worthing, Portsmouth,, Reading, Basingstoke, Southampton, Milton Keynes, Aylesbury, Wokingham, Bracknell, Medway, Ashford, Dover, Oxford, Hastings, Crawley, Maidstone, Canterbury, Wycombe and Slough
- Derelict properties & buildings for sale in Wales Blaenau Gwent, Bridgend, Caerphilly, Cardiff, Carmarthenshire, Ceredigion, Conwy, Denbighshire, Flintshire, Gwynedd, Isle of Anglesey, Merthyr Tydfil, Monmouthshire, Neath Port Talbot, Newport, Pembrokeshire, Powys, Rhondda Cynon Taff, Swansea, Torfaen, Vale of Glamorgan, Wrexham
- Derelict properties & buildings for sale in Yorkshire : Leeds, Bradford, Sheffield, Rotherham, Barnsley, Doncaster, Wakefield, Scunthorpe, Calderdale, Selby, Harrogate,, Scarborough, York, Hull, Scunthorpe, Grimsby, Huddersfield, Halifax, Dewsbury and Keighley
Derelict Properties For Sale Suitable For Redevelopment, Repair, Renovation, Modernisation & Restoration
Paramount Investments can also advise on commercial, industrial and residential land and properties that are unsaleable, uninhabitable or unmortgagable in their current state. Unsaleable development land and properties come under the following categories:
Derelict property or properties on brownfield land or in derelict areas.
Houses and buildings requiring demolition or subject to severe flood or fire damage or in major disrepair.
Commercial, industrial and residential property or building land subject to local authority notice or planning decisions.
Properties, buildings or land subject to repossesion orders.
Buildings, developments or land with ambiguous legal title.
Property, building or building land sold without access.
Property, houses or building plots sold with major fencing, paving, drainage or other similar responsibilities.
Properties or building land sold subject to covenants or restrictions, which prevent normal use
Please contact Paramount Investments for more information on run down houses, flats and buildings for sale in need of modernisation, repair, renovation & refurbishment and othe properties for sale at below market value.
- Distressed, dilapidated, empty or run down properties such as pubs, clubs and hotels suitable for demolition and redevelopment into new residential developments such as new build houses, flats, apartments and studios
- Derelict, run down, old or unmodernised properties such as blocks of flats and apartments or large houses with the potential for repair, renovation or modernisation to create modern new build penthouse, loft and studio developments.
- Disused, vacant, abandoned or derelict properties such as blocks of offices, factories and commercial or industrial buildings: in need of demolition, refurbishment or restoration to create new retail, leisure or housing developments.
- Brownfield development sites are abandoned or underused industrial and commercial properties or building land that may be available for re-use.
Paramount Magazine provides links to unmodernised buildings, brownfield industrial sites and run down, derelict, empty or neglected commercial properties for sale. Also distressed property news, property repossessions, investment returns, rental yields, forecasts, reports, surveys, trends, predictions & analysis of the distressed licensed, student, healthcare, leisure, office & retail property markets in London, Glasgow, Birmingham, Manchester, Sheffield, Leeds, Liverpool, Bristol, Cardiff, Leicester, Hull, Newcastle and Bradford and .throughout the UK